Monday 7 March 2016

Saturday night

It wasn't quite as expected but it was the nicest part of the whole week. When I got home from the library and started cooking. I made a curry. It is always curry when I can't be bothered. Just as it was almost done my best friend called to invite me for a drink. Well you try stopping me! I was at the pub very soon after. We didn't stay long as my friend had other commitments. I went home, had dinner, and made it back up to the same pub for the birthday drink that had already been arranged.
On my first visit there, someone came over and to say hello. I hadn't seen them when I arrived. They are not people I would normally talk to, as they are friends of people who make me feel sick, but in all honesty they have always been nice to me. I only told them the things I wanted them to hear, so that whatever was passed on would show how successful I've become (?)
The second trip there wasn't very successful. Of course it was lovely to see the birthday girl and the others. It had become too noisy though, with loud music and numerous conversations all going on at the same time. I couldn't hear a thing and felt overwhelmed by it all. I left after one pint and went home to watch a relatively film about Zorro. Remakes are never as good as the real thing, and this was a case in point. I don't know why they even bother. Bed at tennish.

No comments:

Post a Comment