Monday 14 March 2016

Politics

I do not agree with any of the political parties. I cannot accept someone else's ideology. I take everything issue by issue, and for each there is a right solution and a wrong one. I suppose it's another one of those autistic 'black and white' things.
I do not agree with the tory party on anything. They are cruel and vindictive, and that is not the decent or right way to govern people. If ever I agree with politicians they tend to be those of the old-school Labour party. Aneurin Bevan and Tony Benn always spoke with such wisdom and profound common sense. I do not share that party's proletarian dream though. I want to be myself, not one of a flock of identical sheep.
The liberals are dull in the extreme, and smack of the last vestiges of a crumbling aristocracy. I do not like extremist politics of whatever persuasion. I think that must be why I so despise the tories.


No comments:

Post a Comment