Thursday 10 March 2016

In the meanwhile

I've been busy. After a bit of lunch I made my way to the council offices, and they've given me some leeway on my bill. After that I went to the library to write out my appeal. This time I wanted to write it by hand. For one thing I haven't put pen to paper for a very long time, and for another I'm hoping they might pick up on how I feel from my handwriting. I listed in detail a three-page catalogue of omissions and misrepresentations, but I don't expect any result in our present Victorian Age.
Then things started to go slightly odd. I went to scan the letter and the library's scanner decided to commit harakiri on me. Then I tried to get into my social media page, and the site was having problems that prevented me from logging in. So change of plan. I went to the post office and queued for twenty minutes to buy a stamp. That was a grim and very miserable experience. Then I went home to scan the letter on my own computer. Then I went to post the said letter. Well I got there eventually!

No comments:

Post a Comment