Saturday 8 August 2015

The rest of yesterday

My evening was completely trashed by the people upstairs. I had to switch off the film I was watching as I could no longer hear it. I walked up to the supermarket and bought something to drown my sorrows. That was an expense I could ill afford. It was reasonably quiet when I got home so I put on another film. The noise started up again so I switched that film off too. The noise was indescribable. It wasn't just the loud voices with their window open. It wasn't just the loud music booming through my ceiling. It wasn't just the banging, crashing, repeated stamping, slamming of doors and the running around. It wasn't just the kid screaming and giggling or screaming and crying. It was all of these things, all at the same time. Those cunts are doing my head in. I complained to the residents' association this morning, and sent them some recordings of the noise. Ain't it boring.

No comments:

Post a Comment