Monday 24 August 2015

Sunday

I had another good session at the old building. I went to the supermarket once I'd finished playing, and felt very tired when I got home. I tried to have a nap but couldn't sleep. After the two regulation hamburgers I turned up at the pub.
People were sat outside because of the weather, so the place itself was quite empty. That was fine. I played for an hour or so, at which point a couple of daytrippers came in. They asked me to play some of their favourites but didn't sing. Later on I finished with some of the usual classical stuff.
I drank a bit last night, and I think that getting pissed got me through. Some people who were musicians came in and asked me to join them. That was hard work but they were nice people. He was a jazz pianist, and a good one too. He played some stuff on my keyboard. She was a classical singer, and sang me a lovely song by Purcell. I went home at eleven, and straight to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment