Friday 21 August 2015

Early this afternoon

I was starting to flag so I took myself home for a coffee. I know I shouldn't have too much coffee because it can affect my heart tablets. I normally have two mugs in the morning when I wake up, and that's it, but I needed something to wake me up.
I had a couple of card games on the computer with my coffee, and could feel my eyes getting heavier and heavier. I went for a lie down on the sofa. Just as I was starting to nod off the phone rang. Well that was that. I was wide awake again. I'm not complaining though, as it was kind of my friend to call. It has more to do with living alone. There is no-one to help with things like answering the phone. The wretched thing always gives me a start.
I have brought myself back to the library, as I don't really want to be at home during the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment