Monday 3 August 2015

My usual self

Usually I would never plan something on the spur of the moment, so I felt a bit out of place with myself after deciding to stay an extra day at my friends'  I'm glad I did stay though. It was a lovely day. All the time I did what I usually do; that is, worry. Although I had bough some electricity prior to my travels, I worried incessantly that my electricity might have run out and that my freezer would defrost, making all my food unusable. I also worried that something might have gone wrong with my flat. At the same time I worried that my little garden might have died, because I wasn't there to water it. I worried that I would not hear my alarm this morning and miss my lift home. Of course I don't want to worry about things all the time, but I think there must be something in me that needs to worry about something.

No comments:

Post a Comment