Friday 7 August 2015

A life crowded with incident

I have quite a hectic life when I think about it. I have appointments on each of the seven days of next week, and a second appointment on one of the days.
 Just now I was contacted out of the blue by an agency that had found my cv on another agency's website. They want me to go and see them about an uninspiring job with kid's pocket money for a wage, for a very short fixed term. To be honest it would be much better and fairer if my benefits were stopped and I were paid the going rate for all the work I do on a voluntary basis. A very conservative wage for that would be about £360.00 per week. In fact double that rate would still be cheap. I know that if I had to go back to the shitty, bleak, joyless and unhappy life I used to have, I would go completely mad in a very short space of time. I also know I wouldn't be able to hold that sort of job down. I wouldn't last five minutes. I'm going ahead with Plan A instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment