Monday 15 February 2016

This morning

I don't remember anything at all about the night, except for turning over once. I got up rather woozy but not unduly so, and took my time with the fags and coffee. My mood is much nicer today. I'm still full of yesterday. I nearly forgot to mention that the historic building where I play has been nominated for a prestigious award, so we volunteers are really happy about it. I also forgot to mention something that the ex-bar staff told me. He said in the course of nattering that I had a fantastic reputation at the boozer, and that all the staff like it when I play there. Ouch. My autistic brain does worry. I often get so confused about whether people do like what I do, or whether they are just being nice. Yesterday though I was in no doubt whatsoever.

No comments:

Post a Comment