Monday 22 February 2016

Yesterday

I felt quite ill when I got up. Initially I thought I'd had a fit during the night, but as I came round I realized that I hadn't. There was none of the 'waking up and falling asleep' thing. My joints hurt. My head ached. I had a runny nose. I felt queasy. I had no appetite. I did have egg and bacon for breakfast in the hope that it would pick me up, but it didn't.
I had another bad day at the historic building, with nearly all the visitors being at least three times as tight as a duck's arse. Afterwards I got my keyboard home and went to bed. Shortly after I lay down the fucking kids upstairs started making a noise and that woke me up. I lay in bed for a couple of hours and then got up to make dinner. I soon realized that I really didn't want anything to eat so I went without.

No comments:

Post a Comment