Monday 29 February 2016

Thinking

I've been and got the keyboard moved, and on the way back out I managed to dispose of the late futon's arms in the skip. I have been busy today, having written not one but three pieces for the historic building's social media page. Why was I born so clever?, I arsks meself.
I've got a couple of extra things on this week. First of all, in a couple of days I'm going to see a gardening group for people with mental health difficulties. I quite like the idea of it, but I'll have to tell them I won't be able to do anything too strenuous. Although I enjoy getting stuck in to the heavy stuff, I have to remember that I play now. I don't want my hands cut to shreds or too stiff and sore to play. Then after that I've got an appointment with workhouse no.2. I'm going to show them my music cv, which I think is going to be an entirely new experience for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment