Monday 22 February 2016

Saturday night

I started watching Nicholas Nickleby but started to feel very tired and achey, so I had an early night. I slept very badly. I had already been awake for some time when I checked the clock at two. I was still awake at half past five. I did nod off again and finally woke up at half past seven.
While I was awake I was exhausted by the constant bombardment of thought after thought after thought, all flying at me with lightening speed. Then I had a flash of wisdom and realized what was bothering me. It was that health report. I got up and read it, and realized that it included none of the things that I told the nurse about my mental health. Such omissions amount to a gross mis-representation of what actually took place. The report fails to mention any of the reasons for my being there. I am going to appeal against the report, and to lodge a formal protest about its contents (or lack of them).

No comments:

Post a Comment