Saturday 13 February 2016

Social media and that

I continue to find interesting things to post on the historic building's social media page. Our statistics continue to improve. Our post reach nearly 500% more people than they did before I took over, and the number of people who actually read the material has gone up by 5600%. The historic building did exactly the right thing by getting an autistic person to manage the page. We autists are methodical and thorough, and we often see things in quite a different way from 'normal' people.
I'm sitting here thinking about the lovely dinner I'm going to have later on. I did well at the historic building so I'm having steak and mushrooms with jacket potatoes and a nice bottle of Cotes de Provence rose. I'm starting to slobber!

No comments:

Post a Comment