Saturday 13 February 2016

Since last time

I had a real blow-out dinner, just a few things but in abundance. The steak wasn't how I like it, much too red if you ask m,e, but it was nice enough.  There was too much so I didn't finish it. It won't go to waste though. I'll have it cold before I start playing tomorrow.
Apart from that I'm almost having a wail of a time. I find myself fully able to think lucidly. Although I've had a drop of wine I'm fully compos mentis, fully relaxed and uncluttered with unwanted intrusions. It's a little too quiet though, but for a different reason, but so much better than what I usually get. I'm having a bit of a chuckle to myself. I can imagine the people upstairs making right cunts of themselves this very minute, thinking that I am in and that they are annoying me. Ha!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment