Wednesday 10 February 2016

Sleep and that

Yesterday I increased my medicine for the fits. That left me feeling quite tired all day. Consequently I slept quite soundly. I woke up at around four this morning but soon fell asleep again, and managed to sleep until half past seven. I was deep in thought with the fags and coffee. I realised, with hindsight, how dark my world had been, and how long it had been like that. I hope I am at last coming out of the latest, prolonged period of depression. This morning at the library, another autistic person came over to me and started talking. He talked and talked, then he talked some more. I didn't mind. He was so relieved that there was someone he could talk to. He is not yet diagnosed, just as I was for all those years. Nowadays I seem to have a penchant for attracting autistic people.

No comments:

Post a Comment