Wednesday 10 February 2016

About town

I've been having one of those times where people keep coming over to say hello, but I can't remember who they are. Of course I'm all politeness and try to look pleased to see them, but it's very puzzling.
Since I started playing I've been buying all sorts of smart clothes to wear when I'm on. I realised that I had so many things I no longer wear, so I had a big clearout. I took them to one of the charity shops where they buy clothes by weight, and got enough to buy a nice jacket and two shirts. My wardrobe is only small, so it will now be much more manageable.
Just now I walked round to the butchers for one of their nice hot sausage rolls. While I was eating it, I noticed how cold the weather is getting. We did have some ferocious gales on Monday night, but it has stayed much calmer since then.

No comments:

Post a Comment