Wednesday 10 February 2016

Monday night

I wanted to post this yesterday, but the county libraries' main server crashed when I was halfway through writing it. The computers were out of action all day yesterday, so you can imagine my relief to find them working again when I got to the library this morning.
I enjoyed my dinner then sat back to watch a television adaptation of A Tale Of Two Cities. The people upstairs are still being quieter, although that little kid is really getting on my  nerves. Shouting, stamping, screaming, bawling, tantrums, stampeding around, and all in counterpoint with its mother's shouting. They want to get that kid a job down a mine, I can tell you. That would give it something to scream about. I had to keep stopping my film from time to time but those neighbours of mine really are getting better, or at least they are for the time being. At least the loud music has stopped. Bed at half past ten.

No comments:

Post a Comment