Wednesday 10 February 2016

An autistic awakening

On Monday night I slept quite soundly, but woke up in a blind panic at around half past five yesterday morning. I had forgotten that my rent is due this week, and thought I hadn't enough money in my account to pay it. (When I got to the cashpoint I saw that I had more than enough in my account to cover the cost). I didn't just worry over the fags and coffee. I was terrorised by the all the thoughts.
This is history repeating itself again. I had been preoccupied with a major cost that's coming up next month, and going through the budgeting over and over again in my mind. What had repeated itself was that I had been so preoccupied with it all, that I had completely forgotten about things that were nearer and just as important. I really must try and watch out for this, if I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment