Wednesday 17 February 2016

Last night

I cooked another sort of curry and enjoyed it. I soon got tired of the background (rather, overhead) noise so went down the pub for a cider. It was nearly empty, which suited me down to the ground. As I looked out of the window I saw two of my family walking past, so I collared them and they came in. We had a lovely couple of hours. After they left the village idiot started talking to me, saying that so-and-so 'suffers from Asperger's'. I hit the roof. People don't suffer from it. It's not like measles or leprosy. Apart from that, the person he refers to isn't, in my opinion, autistic. The person to whom he referred is a devious, manipulative, lying little cunt, who uses his alleged autism as a shield to prevent him being pinned down on anything, and to prevent him from making commitments and from being challenged. It's a fucking smokescreen. I really enjoyed my evening but I'm still feeling incensed about the end of it.


No comments:

Post a Comment