Wednesday 30 April 2014

The rest of yesterday

The lesson with the new student went very well. I showed the girl exactly what she wanted to learn. Smiles all round. After that I came home for my dinner before going to the pub. When I got there I went straight to the keyboard and ran through a few of the old pub songs.
Inside I feel very unsettled, but I'm stronger now and able to cope with it. I sat quietly outside watching the water, until it was too dark and chilly to continue doing so.
There was hardly anyone there, and by 9.30pm there was only only myself, the landlord, and a man who had just delivered some beers. The landlord and I had another game of scrabble. I won again, but by only a few points. I'm getting fed up with winning. I want to lose next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment