Tuesday 22 April 2014

More Aspergers

The music lesson went fantastically well yesterday, and I had a lovely dinner with my friends afterwards. While I was talking to my friends in the kitchen, I receives a message from someone I know socially, saying 'Your presence is required (at the pub)'. It freaked me out. How can I tell whether it's something important or not? I couldn't settle down so I walked down there. As it goes they had got some sheet music for me from a second-hand shop, which was very kind of them. Unclear messages worry and unsettle me, because I'm not sure how I should understand them.
By the time I arrived at the pub, the fine weather had turned to drizzle. The place was heaving with people. I went inside and was unable to cope with it, so I sat outside for an hour or so until some of the people left.

No comments:

Post a Comment