Saturday 13 February 2016

Since last night

I was wide awake at about a quarter past three and was still awake at twenty to six. I had a splitting headache and felt very angry, while at the same time feeling buoyant from my playing earlier on. I was bombarded with thoughts thick and fast. I eventually did nod off and woke up just after eight this morning. I remember dreaming that my dear sister in law had called me, but I don't remember any more.
My fags and coffee were accompanied my lots of memories of yesterday and the remains of the headache. I looked at a photo of the event and had a double-take. I notice that my autism always shows when I pose for a photograph. I know why though. It's because I go into a world of my own, just waiting for the thing to be over and done with. I am not at all comfortable about posing for photos.
I left home at a quarter past nine and saw my next-door neighbour downstairs, who told me that the cunts are moving out on 4th April. She knows this because the landlord had told her that the contract has already been given to the new tenants. This is the best news I've had in many a while. I'm so thrilled that I could do cartwheels for a tanner!!!


I'm under no illusion though. I bet they are going to be even more horrible than usual until they finally get out.

No comments:

Post a Comment