Wednesday 17 February 2016

Not so good news

My phone rang when I was on the way home. I hate the fucking thing, however I answered. It was someone from the office saying that the woman who interviewed me recently has made the decision that I am completely well. Great. I'm quite an expert at looking calm when I don't feel calm. I speak lucidly and intelligently, but can't get across how I really feel. So it's back to the sausage machine. We live in callous times. I certainly feel different now from how I felt a short while ago. I've been in touch with the person who is helping me with the academic stuff, in the hope that he will be able to come to the interview on Monday morning. I often wish that I had below average intelligence. Perhaps things wouldn't matter so much then.

No comments:

Post a Comment