Thursday 11 February 2016

In the meanwhile

I went home had an enjoyable lunch of toast and peanut butter. I didn't forget to take my tablet this time. Afterwards I went to the shop as arranged, but the person I want to see is engaged and won't be back until tomorrow. I'll pop in then. Afterwards it was a saunter up the High Street, where I bought (would you believe it?) a pair of green trousers for a quid in the charity shop.
Then it was off to sign the bit of paper. Unfortunately (in one way) tomorrow morning's visit has been postponed but fortunately (in another way) because I'm playing in the afternoon. Those people are brilliant. They are currently harassing the council to get my fine waived. I'm lucky that the man has some legal knowledge, and I expect he's got the cunts running round in circles. Now I'm back at the library. Hay-ho.

No comments:

Post a Comment