Saturday 13 February 2016

And finally

I've had a lovely time chatting online with an autistic friend in the States whom I've become very fond of. We don't often get a chance to chat properly. My computer time at the library can be quite limited, so I end up having to prioritise my time at the keyboard. It's not that I find my friend unimportant, but don't forget there is a five hour time difference between here and there, and by the time she's online it's more or less time for me to pack up and go home. So a big thank you to my best friend, for giving me the opportunity to be able to talk properly and feel relaxed at the same time x. I've had a lovely, lovely evening, and not a cunt in sight. I think of the proverb 'Children should be seen and not heard' and want to change it to 'Cunts should be neither seen nor heard'. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment