Thursday, 13 March 2014

Ying Tong Song

Yesterday I had a lovely afternoon at my friends'. Lots of laughter, great fun. The kids and I covered a whole arsenal of weapons when discussing how to deal with annoying pests. But I won't tell you again kids; I'm going to press the button cos I'm the eldest. OK? We listened to the Ying Tong Song (1st video) and remembered 'I'm walking backwards for Christmas' (2nd video).
I then had a mountain of the most delicious home-made lasagne I've ever eaten, with some garlic bread made from my friend's home-made gluten-free bread, and some salad. I actually ate some salad for once. I do like salad but don't have it very often, as I can't get through it all before it starts going manky. Then I had some home-made gluten-free fruit cake. Lovely. It was so nice to eat something that I hadn't cooked for myself, and in such lovely company. I really felt spoilt.
After dinner we went to the pub.

No comments:

Post a Comment