My friends and I arrived at the pub at about 7pm. My brother was there so we congregated around him. He still looked and sounded poorly, although he said that he felt a bit better.There was a delightful old couple with a saucy sense of humour, so we had a few really good laughs with them. Another couple that I know socially also came in. They live in Spain for much of the year, and know all the places in Madrid that I used to know when I lived there.
Both couples left and two of my favourite regulars came in with a couple of their friends. We had such a laugh. It was a lovely evening. Of course the conversation got really out of hand, but it was so funny. I didn't talk much, nor did my brother, but we spoke when we felt like it. At 10pm it suddenly took a turn for the worse. I'll tell you about it in my next blog.

No comments:
Post a Comment