Sunday, 9 March 2014

Dear little doggies

Look at this little beauty. Ain't he adorable! I just love his waggly little tail, his three legs and his dear little face. I wouldn't try stroking the little sweetheart though; he'd have your arm off from the shoulder in seconds.
When I sit in my living-room, I frequently hear dogs walking past. They yelp and bark in the most annoying and unnecessary manner. You hear their owners telling them off for being disobedient. Of course, usually the dog just carries on taking no notice whatsoever of its owner.
Why do people bother having these pea-brained monsters? They need feeding, worming and walking, apart from which they are vermin-infested and carry some of the most hideous diseases known to man. They are terrible farters, and their dear little breaths stink just as foully. They have the most annoying habits, such as staring at you when you eat, getting under your feet, and generally being exactly where they shouldn't be. One minute the beasts are licking their private parts and their arses, and five minutes later they are licking granny's face. (Of course I was describing the animals and not their owners).
And lastly there is the problem of their shit. Dog owners are generally irresponsible and allow their precious little angels to defecate exactly wherever they like. It's not so bad where I live now, but one place in London where I lived was soiled with so much dog-shit that it could almost be classified as the EEC Shit Mountain.
Dog-shit is unsightly, it stinks atrociously and is a health hazard. Why do people like dogs?

No comments:

Post a Comment