Thursday 19 March 2015

Another night

I felt weaker and weaker as the day drew on. I haven't got that flu thing, but a cold. I couldn't stop shivering during dinner, so I got the thick winter duvet out and went to bed.
I feel as if I haven't slept. My mind is full of the following idea, which seemed to stay with me all night. Imagine someone showing you two different photos of different streets. They tell you the names of the streets, but then tell you to go out and find them. When you get there, you discover that they are in fact the same street, and you've been given two different names for it.
I'm aware of a lot of anger and shouting in my dreams, but I can't remember why. Whenever I woke up, I was aware that I was groaning with the intense physical pain that was racking my body. At 2.30am I woke up face down, as if doing press-ups. Despite the pain I didn't have the energy to move.
I woke up a lot during the night, each time in pain, and am still hurting dreadfully.

No comments:

Post a Comment