Wednesday 25 March 2015

Just now

I arrived at the centre just before my ten 0'clock appointment. The lady I was to see me arrived at half past ten, and I went in about five minutes later. She listened to, and understood what I was saying. She offered me counselling with a christian charity, which, of course, I dismissed out of hand. She then rang a number to help me lodge a complaint about the unacceptably long time I've waited for the appointment (which still hasn't been offered). That number said they didn't deal with mental health complaints, and gave her another phone number. She rang that, and was given another phone number. When she rang that number, it went onto ansafone, and she left a message on it. The lady will follow through for me, and let me know what happens. I'm glad I went.

No comments:

Post a Comment