Sunday 30 November 2014

Desperation

The last place we went to last night was a 'gay' bar. It was both sleazy and depressing. I had absolutely nothing in common with the people who were there. I found their antics both bizarre and grotesque. I'm not knocking their choices and freedoms in life. It's just that for me, it is a completely alien world. As time went on I felt myself getting increasingly upset. On top of all the theatricals, the music they played was making me feel strange. I could feel the drums in my feel and chest, and thought I was going to cry. I don't know why but I felt unable to move, and stood pressed against the wall, talking to one of my close people. I was helped out of the room by a friend and went home. I don't like that life one bit. It's all very depressing.

No comments:

Post a Comment