Monday, 10 March 2014

Another normal day

I am finding my mood a bit oppressive. It's not a new mood. I've had it often enough. It's another aspie thing where moods can be felt physically. It's the same feeling as I get with noise, where I feel a bit tingly. I know I will get through this, and am looking for the light at the end of the tunnel. I've spent most of today thinking about conversations I've had and situations I've been in. Today these things make up most of the detritus swirling round in the whirlwind. I'm doing the usual thing of going over and over what was said or done, and trying to work out whether I've understood correctly or not. I have an uncommonly good intellect, and I wish that sometimes, my brain could apply itself to something more useful and less destructive.

No comments:

Post a Comment