Yesterday I managed so arrange it with the workhouse that I won't have to go to school any more. That's a result. It really was getting on my nerves.
I didn't feel like going to the pub after dinner but felt like staying in even less, so I went. I wanted to be around people but I just wanted to sit quietly. There were three people I'm happy to speak to socially, but where my mind was so active, they seemed quite remote. Cunt the First came in later. He didn't bother me at all, as I wasn't trying to talk to anyone. Even he seemed remote.
I went to bed at 1am and was awake by 5.30am. I remember being wide awake once during the night. I felt very tired and drowsy first thing, but I'm starting to come round now.
I went and saw the bank this morning to sort out another worry. They had been preventing me from accessing my money in a way that, if it wasn't exactly illegal, it would be viewed as 'borderline' in a court of law. I was very nice and conciliatory to them, and they let me have my money. I absolutely hate this sort of situation, and have given myself a headache thinking about it.
I am determined to shift this depression urgently, so I'm going to spend some time thinking about nice and/or funny things.

No comments:
Post a Comment