Saturday 28 February 2015

Slobs

While I was walking earlier, I had my camera to my face. I was moving forward, trying to take a photo of some starlings before they flew off. Then I noticed something unpleasant. I'd stepped in an enormous mound of dog shit.
We live in a beautiful town, yet the morons who take these animals for walks seem content to let them shit on any pedestrian right of way, and don't feel any compulsion to clean up the mess. Surely people shouldn't have to walk round with their eyes to the pavement, just so as to keep their shoes clean. I'd love to get the dog owners by the scruff of the neck and rub their faces in it. Then I'd like to march them through it, run them back to where they live, and make them tread it all over their carpets. This is what I think of them:


No comments:

Post a Comment