Wednesday 18 June 2014

Yesterday

I went to the pub early to celebrate a friend's birthday, as I wanted to avoid the evening's crowd. I sat outside and talked to some other people I knew. I went to the loo and felt funny afterwards. I came round with my head on the pedestal and the seat broken, with my feet wedged against the wall. The I came round again sprawled out over the loo. I went outside and lay down on a bench, and was taken to A&E by ambulance. They did all the same tests as previously. They also checked my blood. Unsurprisingly everything was clear. I've been to the doctors today to try and hurry up the neurologists appointment but can't see him until Monday afternoon. How many more of these bloody things am I supposed to go through before I finally see someone? I can't help being a freak.

No comments:

Post a Comment