Thursday 12 June 2014

Dreams

Last night I had some of those weird dreams with a recurrent theme. I remember being in the new town where I grew up. I was with a couple who were visiting me, but I don't remember who they were. I remember us all crossing the road to the bus stop. The route number on the bus stop was different to the one I remember (in real life), and I became confused. We decided to walk down the road for a bit, and ran to the next stop when we saw a bus coming. For some reason we decided not to get the bus, and crossed the road and got one in the opposite direction instead.
I have thought about these dreams and have already associated them with Aspergers. They are to do with a journey. They are also to do with errors in communication, and with misunderstanding the world about one. They are also to do with being unaware of the people around one. Food for thought?

No comments:

Post a Comment