Friday 24 January 2014

The best of the bunch

Since I finished writing just now, after a particularly horrible night, I've finished the coffee & fags routine, and have carried out the trooping of the tablets ceremony. I'm trying to think of all the beautiful things in life, and find myself thinking about the most beautiful of all; that is, that wonderful group of people who, to me at any rate, are family. I am very lucky to have such wonderful people around me, a mixed bag, and all of them so talented.

To my family: I always wonder about what I have said and what I haven't said, or how I've behaved. I am sure now that you all know and understand that I misunderstand. Do you know that I find it hard to maintain contact? Did you know that I am afraid when the phone rings? These are aspergers traits. In my case its also because I'm a fucking weirdo. Sometimes I have become so conscious of the keeping in contact bit that I've gone to the other extreme, and made more contact than is proper. I want you all to know how close I feel to you, and how much you matter to me. I know I get it wrong but please don't misunderstand me. You are all so special to me, and the best of the bunch.

By the way, isn't a fragrant garden the result of using the subject of my previous blog?

No comments:

Post a Comment