Wednesday 9 November 2016

Today

We've had a fair bit of rain these last few days. It's good for the garden (I've taken over the gardening at the historic building), but I really don't like being out in it. It has been wet all day, but not so cold as yesterday, but sufficiently nasty to keep everybody indoors. We didn't have a single visitor at the historic building, and I can't remember the last time that happened. I did make use of the time, though, practicing new pieces. We closed an hour early, so I shall be home nice and early this afternoon.
Last July I had an appointment at the funny farm. When I got there the woman I was supposed to see was on holiday. She'd forgotten to record the appointment on the computer. At that point muggins dropped off their radar for the second or third time, and I couldn't even be bothered to contact them. Well last Saturday I got a letter, completely out of the blue, from the said woman at the said establishment, asking me to an appointment this week, and asking me to phone if I couldn't attend. Well I can't attend. My support worker will come with me, and I need more than three working days' notice to arrange that. And I'm not phoning. They already know that I don't do that, so I've written them a letter. Let's see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment