Wednesday 26 February 2014

Another look at Aspergers

While I was eating my toast and marmalade, I sat there thinking. 'What was I thinking about?', I asked myself. I wasn't really thinking about anything. I was just thinking. I looked online to see if I could find a picture of how I felt, and saw the top one. It shows mental energy charging in all directions. The flashes represent connections, patterns, and flashes of inspiration. The energy may, or may not be channelled. It's just pure energy. There is no on/off switch, it's just on the whole time, day and night. Voila.
The second picture made me laugh, so I thought I might share it with you. Online aspie imagery has more than its fair share of grumpy cats. They're hilarious! Let me tell you about cats. Do you think they are really those sweet, furry, purring little bundles of affection? Far from it, they are quite mercenary. They are horrid things, with their tusks, fangs and talons. They are a menace to wildlife. The next time dear little puddy tat comes purring up to you for a stroke, spare a thought for all the poor defenceless fleas that you're about to dislodge. Cats are a bit of a cunt, when you think about it. If they were any bigger, they'd have you on the menu instead of poor Mr. Blackbird and/or Go-Cat. Cats don't do love.
Incidentally I have two alter egos. The first is a bird, and the second is a cat. The bird is my daily life, the interest, the fun, my friends, in fact all the things I like people to know. The cat is my aspergers side; where I vent my anger and frustration at people and things. That is more private, and the only people I share that with are the ones who ask to know.
I hope I'm not becoming a skitsofreeniac, which is bad, or trisexual, which is worse. Is there any hope for the old spastic?

No comments:

Post a Comment