Monday 12 February 2018

Unexpected

Last week I had a few things that didn't go as they should have done. First of all there was the appointment at the shrink's. Although it worked out well in the end, I hadn't been told what the appointment was about, so turned up very apprehensive and not knowing what to expect. I| did have (very polite but honest) words with the man about it. That sort of arrangement is one of the worst things you can do to someone with autism.
Then on Saturday my hopes of a Sunday off were dashed. Early on one of the people who works there contacted me to say they weren't well enough to come in over the weekend. Then I heard the irritating cunt wasn't well with something, and we weren't sure if he'd be in on the Sunday. So that was that. The next day I went in as usual. The person who had caused me to stop doing Sundays turned up, so I didn't hang about. I left an hour and as half early.
The landlord turned up on Saturday night to collect his post, so I thought. What he didn't tell me was that he'd be doing some odd jobs too. Of course the things needed doing, but I was really hacked off about it. Why couldn't he have told me first? Then I wouldn't have had to stop cooking and end up eating two hours later than usual.
All these events have ground me down a bit, and my mood has been taking a nose-dive since my appointment with the shrink. People really do get on my nerves.


No comments:

Post a Comment