Tuesday, 8 April 2014
Yesterday evening
After the lesson and dinner I went straight to the pub. There was only one other customer to begin with, but a group of people that I didn't know came in. I played classical pieces on the keyboard, and one of the customers had a go on it too. The people left, and in came a regular and the man whose name I should not mention. The two of them started talking; rather the regular was talked at by the other one. That was good, because at least it gave my brother's poor ears a rest. While the 'conversation' was going on, my brother and I had a game of scrabble. I enjoyed that because the game ended with us only four points apart. That's much nicer than winning or losing by millions of points. I enjoyed yesterday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment