Yesterday I went to the pub as usual after dinner. The air pollution was practically gone, and consequently the sky was much clearer. The water was beautifully calm, and the sunset was a glorious fiery peach colour. I sat down to play and my brother arrived not too long afterwards. He was not himself; he was working (unexpectedly) and felt uncomfortable. We aspies are not very good at 'last minute'. It's most unsettling.
One couple who I'd never seen before came and talked to me. They told me about their son who is on the spectrum. I told them about myself. They said that they realised I had Aspergers when they heard me talking, and that's why they "gravitated towards me." We had a chat and a good laugh.
There were some nice people yesterday. Some customers came in and asked for a song, so I duly obliged. That went down very well.
Cunt the first came in and talked for four hours without stopping. I tried playing Schumann and Albeniz but it only worked twice. I felt my mood deteriorating and lay on the bench outside. When I left, my mood was as in the following picture.

No comments:
Post a Comment