I didn't sleep very well last night, and woke up feeling very tired today. I've just had a lie-down, and it was very odd. I lay there thinking and thinking, and suddenly I started to visualise things very lucidly. It was like watching a film. I'll tell you about what I remember:
First I was lying face down on a lawn. I could feel the grass. The next thing I was floating above the lawn, face downwards, and I could see the ground rolling away beneath me. Then the terrain changed to something like the hills in the Lake District. Then I was over very dark, open seas. That alarmed me, as I have a fear of drowning. Then I was inside a building facing an old woman. I asked her "Are you my mother?" and she nodded affirmatively. Her lips started to move, but there was no sound. Then I was in a council-type building. A blind woman with a fluffy guide dog walked past me towards a lift.
Throughout my 'dreaming' I was aware of people talking outside my window, and I could hear the noise made by the mechanics in the garage opposite to where I live. I don't know whether I slept or not, and lay awake thinking about it.

No comments:
Post a Comment