Monday, 7 April 2014

Goya: The Yard of a Madhouse (1794)

After signing on I went to the local supermarket. It was heaving with the dregs of society. The old, the invalid, the feeble-minded, the frail, the wankers, the tractor cunts; they were all out in force. It was awful. It was like being in a mad-house.
I went to the deli counter to buy some ham, and a very frail- looking old man shot out in front of me, faster than a fly to a turd. Having rushed out in front of me, he proceeded to be a right fucking pest. He ate his way through the produce by asking the assistant to give him pieces of things to try, one after the other. I felt like braining him with my mobile phone. I went and got the rest of my shopping while he faffed around. He was only just leaving the counter when I returned. The assistant apologised, and told me that the man did that every time he came in. Then I had to queue up behind the lottery wankers to buy my fags. Grim.
As I was walking away from the place I bumped into one of the odd bunch. It's his day off, so I expect I'll see him later.


No comments:

Post a Comment