Ich
habe einen lieben Freund, der in Nordrhein-Westphalen wohnt. Heuzutage schreiben Wir
uns fast Täglich. Ich
möchte euch zeigen, was
er Mir gestern geschrieben hat.
' I was laughing so much about your comment in the blog, concerning those wankers on tractors, disturbing people in supermarkets. We have so many of those people in Germany too. Whenever the weather is nice, those wankers come out like insects and each time you worry about getting run over. Another style here in Germany are very old and nearly blind couples driving with their push bikes on the pavement and wearing tight sports clothing with helmets. This morning at the doctors place the waiting room was full of nasty old people, who were blocking everything as usual, without being sick at all, but coughing in a childish and strange way like cats or vultures.'
And there was I, thinking that the outlandish behaviour described by my friend was peculiar to where I live. I am going to send him the following product by express delivery.


No comments:
Post a Comment