When I lived in London I lived in a social vacuum. I never saw anyone I knew except for my nephew and his mum. That's because I didn't know anyone except for my nephew and his mum. I miss them now. My life in London was really horrible.
Here my life is quite the opposite. Every single day I see people I know. I have learned how to make and keep friends. God knows why but I find that people like me. Of course I am working through the issues apropos the Aspergers, and know that my inner life is turbulent and unpredictable. Of course I find myself in situations that I find it excruciating to deal with. Of course I need some paid employment. Given all this, I have never been so happy with life. Moving to this town was the best decision that I ever made.

No comments:
Post a Comment