Tuesday 19 December 2017

Now

The washing machine was plumbed in yesterday and worked beautifully. That was until it discharged the waste water all over my kitchen floor. There were two holes in the waste pipe, which is integrated into the machine. So the plumber rang the supplier for me, and they are going to deliver me a new one on Thursday. Afterwards the poor man had to un-plumb the thing. All the banging and grinding has loosened one of the joints in the mains pipe, so there is currently a very minor leak. He will come back today with a smaller spanner to fix it. Yesterday I was looking forward to having a working washing machine and a working dishwasher. Today I still have neither.
I didn't get to eat until half past nine last night, and went to bed well after midnight. Today my stress levels have gone through the roof, and I feel completely worn out by it all. All this sudden stuff is very hard to cope with.

No comments:

Post a Comment