Friday 5 January 2018

People

Yesterday the glazier, who had already cancelled two previous appointments, was due to arrive. He didn't cancel this time. He just didn't turn up. I waited in from 8am to 5.40pm, so I'm feeling pretty livid about it. This morning I emailed the landlord to break the happy news. The glazier doesn't seem reputable if you ask me, and do not hold out any hope of ever seeing him. We autistic people have to be very careful that we know exactly what is happening, in the sense of making sure that our understanding of situations is the same as the other person's understanding. When things like this happen, the anxiety builds up to a pitch. It really is horrible.
So I've really got the hump this morning. Next stop is the historic building, where I need to take down the ghastly Christmas decorations and move some furniture about. I do get all the nice jobs, I don't think.

No comments:

Post a Comment