Thursday, 11 September 2014
Sleep
Sleep was a cunt last night. I went to bed at aroung 8.45pm. I was just about to nod off when the phone rang, which gave me a start. I saw that it was one of my close circle, and I know they won't call me unless it's something important. I answered and was right. I lay down again and the same thing happened at 9.40pm. It was someone who is not in my close circle, and who calls for a chat. I was not impressed, particularly since I've already told him to text me rather than phone. Needless to say I didn't answer. In the meanwhile a party got underway in another flat. The music was annoying but tolerable. The two women screeching drunkenly was intolerable, and made me feel very angry. I didn't get to sleep until after midnight.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment