Friday, 12 September 2014

An Aspergers moment

I have been thinking in depth about my life. I don't know why I bothered to say that, because it's something I always do. What I mean is that I have come to a realisation. There are people who go to my pub that I have learned to deal with. There are things I neither say nor comment on, for the sole reason they have nothing to do with anyone else. I could quite easily make mincemeat of the persons concerned, but don't. However when I go out socially, I would much rather not have to see or put up with these individuals, as their presence unsettles me.One thing I simply cannot bear in untruthfulness. I also cannot bear it when someone is given the blame for their own inability to face reality. I realise that I am still vulnerable in social situations, so must be very careful about where I do go out. I don't want to go out at all now, except if I know my friends will be there. That doesn't mean to say that this will always be the case. It's just how I feel now. I wouldn't be at all surprised if it changed shortly. Let's see.

No comments:

Post a Comment